WHEN THERE IS NO
STRANGER IN THE ROOM, THE TRUTH COMES OUT.
INTIMATE TWO WAY CONVERSATION, FLEXIBLE EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, GREAT FOR LARGE
This flexible online platform is a quick conduit for getting real time answers, insights and inspiration. The most pressing questions can be answered in this interactive forum. You can watch and engage or just leave it up to us.
FREE FORM, PERSONAL, AND ON-THE-GO.
AN UNOBTRUSIVE APPROACH TO GETTING HONEST,
Hatchers respond from their own world anytime and narrate when inspiration strikes from their mobile phones. This personal diary approach is direct, constant and always with them.
FOCUSED, DIRECT. GREAT FOR IMMEDIATE ANSWERS TO SPECIFIC QUESTIONS.
Ask and you shall receive. 7 questions and 7 minutes gets you the straight truth.
THE SOCIAL APPROACH. CANDID, OPEN DIALOGUE.
AN ENGAGING WAY TO GENERATE SINCERE FEEDBACK.
Getting that connection away from the desk and computer. Forget social media, go share a steak. Go straight to the source with your favorite eight Hatch participants. Consumers and companies unite!
- It lasts more than a typical 2-hour focus group; there’s time to think, digest and probe on
a deeper level.
- Consumers communicate visually as well as verbally in creative forums that use both qualitative and quantitative measures.
- It’s a highly adaptive environment. Find out something interesting? Create an additional activity on the fly to get further into the insight.
- Complete openness to watch and engage. View the project in real-time as you see fit.
- Consumers feel “vested”. They are more on a brand journey rather than a quick